skip navigation

Requests for Travel or Exhibition Games

Any TBMHA team wanting to participate in a tournament must submit a Travel Request using the Travel Request Form.

Similarly, any team wanting to schedule their own exhibition game must submit an Exhibition Game Request using the Exhibition Game Request Form.

Once either type of request is approved by TBMHA, we will use the information to apply for an HNO Travel Permit.  The applicant will receive a Travel Permit directly from HNO.

Click here for more info on Travel Permits from Hockey Northwestern Ontario's website

If you need a Regular Season game rescheduled, please contact the TBM Hockey Office directly.