Thunder Bay Minor Hockey Association is looking for a Referee Assignor for the 2022-23 season. Interested candidates are asked to email their resume to email@example.com by Friday, August 5th, 2022.
Position Description - Referee Assignor
- Assigns and schedules Officials for all regular season, playoff and exhibition games within the Association.
- May or may not be a referee or game official, but must have understanding of the rules and regulations pertaining to game officials.
- Use of approved scheduling software.
- Attend Monthly Meetings and Annual General Meeting.
- Assigns and schedules Officials for Association tournaments in coordination with the Tournament Coordinator. (TBMHA does not currently hold any tournaments)
- Assist in maintaining contact information for all Officials.
- Coordinate Officials meetings and report back to Association Board Members if need be.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the President.
- Referee Assignor is a volunteer position with an honorarium paid at the conclusion of the season.